If you've got a baby then the chances are that you've heard of a cake smash session? If you haven't then I'm about to fill you in on the latest craze. Growing ever popular, a cake smash session really is what it says on the tin - your baby smashes a cake and a photographer captures it. Crazy? Perhaps, but it's a whole lot of fun!
When I was first asked to offer one of these sessions I was a little hesitant, not because of how much mess it makes (it does get messy, but that's the whole point). I was hesitant because the majority of cake smash photography I had seen was the total opposite of my personal taste when it comes to photography. Colourful busy backgrounds, chocolate cakes that resemble something rather unpleasant and soo many props you can barely even notice the baby. YUK! If that's your style then no offence, it's just certainly not mine, so it was never something I'd offer and definitely wouldn't be very 'on brand' with my approach or style.
Sooo... I created my own all white cake smash session which I LOVE and hope you do too! Photo of baby Mia below for utter cuteness and smiles....
Keeping it simple, timeless and elegant we can create funny, cute, happy and special memories of your babies to celebrate them turning one.
Whats included in this session & how much does it cost?
For just £175 you will receive:
- Up to 1 hour in the studio
- Pre cake smash portraits and family photos welcome
- Use of studio outfits or you can bring your own
- THE CAKE - ordered from a professional baker, delicious and worth £35 and you get to take it home for a cuppa later
- Use of props - cake sign, cake stand, furniture if needed and wooden toys
- An online gallery to view all of the photos
- Your choice of 10 high res, digital, edited and unwatermarked photos with print release so you can download, share and print as you wish
- The option to purchase more images or upgrade to the whole gallery
Sound good?! Message me today to book your session.